Tuesday 25 April 2017

Still missing you at night

These days I can't get you out of my head. When you came up in my whatsapps, my heart filled with curiosity. Desperate not to get too exited in my head with the fear of losing the moment. Even though I know it is impossible but I really want to see you once more. I don't know if this is the best way because it will make me miss you even more. These past four months haven't been the easiest for me. During the day when I'm busy the anxiety isn't as bad, but at night when its just me my heart fills with   worry and loneliness. I don't know what to do. I need someone to guide me out of this dark tunnel. Someone to reassure me when times get tough. 

I admit the only reason Im going to Cheeky Wednesday tomorrow is because I want to relive the moment back from October and have a chance to see you again. Is this too much to ask for is this fate saying the time between Alex and I is over. Will fate bring me to meet someone new but then again am I ready because I am not over Alex. Im scared to fall in love again as you lose when you are serious. 

I don't know what to do, Im lost again and i feel insecure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment