Saturday 7 January 2017

Can't seem to forget you ...

So I have been putting off writing this diary post for a while now since I am not ready to admit the reality of what happened. After getting the courage to confess my feelings to Alex, he replies saying he really respects girls who confess but he only thinks of me as a sister and has feelings for someone else. He is the first boy who I have ever cried for. Even with William and Philip I could barely even get a tear out. This past month have I stopped thinking about him ... i can't. Even though I know I shouldn't think about him anymore and move on but .....When people ask me about him, a part of my heart just dies because I can't tell them the full truth and I only say the fairytale part of the story. When Giselle came over for dinner and was talking about Charlie. I really wanted that to me introducing my boyfriend to my parents and having dinner together. Being able to go on double dates with my friends who have boyfriends. This is love. A game I chose to play and lost. The feeling of wanting to text him but you know you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment